Wednesday, April 6, 2011

show house

save a little today coz tomorrow I have a lot to do with it, yes tomorrow soon...
I saw high rise building, in there, there are a lots of people live their life...
I though of have one unit for me... just for the early stage of being independent...
Soon I thought of having one on the ground with one small yard and a place where I can smell the earth directly... what if I end up like them, still on the top of the building... are they have forgot their dream and still living in the place where they though of moving... I've been dreaming to have a dream, so I said to myself better not to forget... So plan wanna plan ahead far away for the reality... thus I though of the source, I don't have it, that is when i realize that they haven't forget their dream and its just that the dream that keep them dreaming...

god make a fate but its depend on us to improvise it from the beginning...
to the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR LINK HERE, TQ