Wednesday, April 20, 2011

give it all

i want to give back, keep me away from greediness, thanks to everyone who've brought me here to the place where i am today... to my parent n family n friends...
i want to feel that satisfaction of giving and i know its one of the best feeling that worth while...
to friends who never ask for a favor in return for his great favor, i wish the best of love n luck for the rest of your entire life and eternally...
to family that i never have to explain anything... the understanding beloved people i care
i want to give back, its better for me to lay down and lower my profile than shout out loud for nothing... be honest with what i'm doing, treat people like they are king n queen...
even with a small cent that i got, i'm able to serve cheers to the whole world when i'm giving what i love the most out to the needy...
this is the prove that what was written is so true... and i'm blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR LINK HERE, TQ